The second intellectual output is an online course for adult educators. This work package will provide a set of tools and training modules that will cover the core topics of the project.
The aim of the course is:
- Capacity building for adult educators who are designing and delivering learning activities to/with immigrants with disabilities
- Create an organic learning process where users of the platform can participate in the development of course content through feedback and testing.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- Increase confidence in disability awareness and understanding user needs.
- Increase knowledge and understanding of discrimination, both within a legal framework and as a concept in day-to-day activities.
- Create a clear framework to understand how and when dual discrimination arises.
- Provide and share knowledge on specialist support and resources available per country.
- Improve teaching skills towards creating an inclusive educational environment.
- Provide a set of tools and case studies with practical solutions on how to prevent dual discrimination.