The first intellectual output is an online resource of essential information and directories for adult educators to use as reference and guidance. The database will contain information about:
- Legislation: summary of existing anti-discrimination law in each partner country, as well as at EU level, rights for immigrants in education and employment, including obligations by corresponding providers.
- Social services: a list of health, educational and citizen services with information of the type of support they offer, eligibility criteria and necessary procedures to access these services.
- Guidance on the national social welfare and protection system, how it works and rights for immigrants.
- Accessibility information: guidance and duties of entities in the public and private sector to make their goods and services accessible to disabled people.
- List of support and mediating organisations that can provide advice, advocacy and practical support.